As a center of mobility for air and ground transportation, Seattle-Tacoma International Airport and the surrounding communities are poised to become a clean energy hub, building on decades of environmental stewardship. Join the ACES Northwest Network and partners for this exciting look inside what’s happening in the world of electric aircraft, shared-ride transportation services, and community energy services. Public-private partnerships and goal-oriented collaboration among diverse groups of stakeholders are the keys to harnessing the transformative power of cost-effective renewable energy. The result is that solutions to our world’s biggest challenges are being created right here in the Pacific Northwest!
- Tom Alberg: Welcome from ACES Co-Founder
- Bruce Agnew: Welcome from the ACES Northwest Network
- Andrea Reay: Welcome from the Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce
- Scott O. Kuznicki, P.E.: ACES Research Report: The Mobility Marketplace
- Stephanie Bowman (Port of Seattle): Going Green at Seattle-Tacoma Int’l Airport
- Roei Ganzarski (magniX): Taking Flight: A World First for Electric Aircraft
- Heather Mulligan (PSE): Neighborhood and Multi-Family Residential Charging
- Jon Walker (Lyft): Achieving Fleet Electrification for TNCs
August 25, 2020
2 to 3:30 p.m
Online Zoom Event
This event is free but registration is required in order to provide you with a link to the stream.
The ACES Northwest Network, a program of the Cascadia Center for Regional Development, is a unique collective working to bring Automated, Connected, Electric, and Shared vehicle technologies to the Puget Sound region. The ACES Northwest Network Seminar Series is devoted to telling the story of transformative mobility that is already happening through the Autonomous, Connected, Electric, and Shared revolution